Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer in Miami: Mommy Outfit of the Day! -Mommy Blog

Summer in Miami


Sequin dress
fashion.1stdibs.com


High heels
boohoo.com



Forever New enamel jewelry
$21 - forevernew.com.au


London blue topaz ring
elisailana.com


Vintage earrings
okajewelry.com



I have been to Miami, FL quite a bit in my lifetime. Growing up, my daddy was a truck driver and he took me everywhere with him, Miami being one of the many places he frequented. As soon as I designed this outfit, Miami was the first thing that popped in my head! Wearing this outfit there would make you stand out and fit in at the same time. And since it's always hot in Miami, this would make a perfect outfit, no matter what the season!

Wanna make sure you never miss my "Mommy Outfit of the Day"? Click the RSS button to the right or enter your email to subscribe! Hope you enjoyed looking at this outfit as much as I enjoyed designing it!

-XoXo Jess 

No comments: