It always seems like once I get used to one phone, they come out with a new, improved one. And ordinarily, I would just stick with the iPhone I have now... But then I read about the the iPhone 5's camera and picture taking capabilities! I didn't think a phone.
camera could get wtter than the 4s, but apparently, I was mistaken. According to http://www.apple.com/iphone/ , the iPhone 5 takes better photos and videos:
- The camera is rumored to be an 8MP iSight camera. It's got improved high def abilities for a richer color and less motion induced blur. This is great for me because my favorite pics to take of my active kids are action shots!
- The new panoramic feature alledgesly takes seamless scenery photos, thanks to a gyroscope feature, the addition of an A6 chip and the awesome camera app. To shoot a panoramic shot, you tap to capture and move actoss scenery. I'm excited about this feature as well! Oh and did I mention ition that this feature operates at a 28 MP resolution?
- On the iPhone 5, they say that now you can do more photo edits without a separate photo editing software. This is a great feature for me because more than half of the apps junking up my phone, are photo editing apps. Check out: iPhoto for iPhone
- I'm also stoked about the easier photo sharing feature. I'm always sending my friends my crazy photos of my kids. With the iPhone 5, you can now instantly share photogs with family and friends, Facebook, Twitter, and selected people with photo streams in iCloud.
- The Video Recording feature is supposed to have been improved with the iPhone 5, as well. 1080p HD to be exact! The videos are gonna be brighter and you can edit them straight from the phone, too! There's also a "take a pic while recording" feature too. I totally can't wait to upgrade to this phone just for the picture taking capabilities.
So if you're an aspiring photographer like me and you live for taking hundreds of pics of your kids, an iPhone is a great choice. It doesn't even have to be the 5. But in the event that I am able to get one, I will keep you all posted on whether or not it's worth the hefty price tag that I'm sure will accompany it.
Now if any of you happen to snag one before I do, please comment and let me know how you like it! I will be eagerly awaiting y'alls reviews! And I would love to have you subscribe to my blog. After all, I put this stuff together because I love my fellow moms and readers and really believe we should all stick together an support one another. You can subscribe via RSS (just look over to your right in the side bar) or subscribe by entering your email address in the box provided (Also to your right.) thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see if the iPhone 5 is worth all the hype!