Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Color Hurricane: Mommy Outfit of the Day: Fashion Week

Color Hurricane


Jane Norman long sleeve t shirt
$19 - janenorman.co.uk


Faux fur jacket
$24 - desireclothing.co.uk


7 for all mankind
tessabit.com


High heel pumps
ebay.co.uk




Amrita singh
amritasingh.com



There's not a single piece of clothing I love more for fall and winter than a plain black long-sleeved t-shirt. I enjoy dressing it up with awesome accessories and shoes. And you can't go wrong with a fitted pair of boot-cut jeans. Every woman should have one of these shirts!


Subscribe to my blog and stay up to date on all of my posts! Subscribe via RSS (right side bar) or enter your enail address in the box! Thanks for checking out my blog and your comments are always welcome!

~ XoXo Jess

No comments: