Saturday, July 13, 2013

Movies For Mommies: 15 of my favorite movies

       I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but for the past two weeks it has either been raining or the clouds have been threatening rain here in Jackson, Ga.  I absolutely love this kind of weather, so other than the house flooding or our missed trips to the lake, I have been enjoying it. This kind of weather always gets me in the mood for scary movie or Lifetime movie marathons. (I love Netflix and Hulu!) And if you are like me, you have had just about enough kids shows this summer. So, make some popcorn, steep you a cup of warm tea, and run the kids off  'cause here's my Top 15 list of movies just for mommies:
















       And there you go! I could watch each one of these movies over and over. Feel free to let me know what movies you love. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to click the topmommyblogs.com badge on your right to get me up to number 1!
~XoXo Jess

No comments: